Hiring voice talent makes some people a little nervous. Because it’s not just about finding a great sounding voice.
It’s about finding a voice artist who’s also a trusted partner you can rely on for your voiceover and narration needs. Someone who’ll make you look good…to your client, your boss, your customers, your colleagues or your shareholders.
As a professional narrator and voice over artist…
Edie’s job is to bring your words to life – to entertain, inform, educate, convince and inspire your audience.
But in addition to that, she wants to make your experience with ET Voiceworks so great that you’ll want to come back…each and every time you need a female VO for your TV or radio commercial, or a narrator for your documentary, e-learning or corporate communications project.
So whether Edie’s voicing a 30 second commercial or TV promo, providing the voiceover for a television series, or recording the narration for a 10 hour e-learning course…you can relax, knowing everything will be done right.
- A world class vocal performance, with intelligent and appropriate interpretation of your script
- The assurance of working with a professional voice talent whose experience and expertise is recognized by the Society of Accredited Voice Over Artists
- Superb quality sound, delivered in any format you require
- The option to work live via Source Connect, ISDN or phone patch, or simply leave it to us to record your project on our own
- An easy, problem-free process
- Exceptional service, fast turnaround and thoughtful attention to every detail
- A collaborating partner to whom you can entrust your voice over projects with absolute confidence
Need a commercial VO, narrator or signature voice?
Send us the details of your next voice over project and let us know how we can help.